January 2020 release notes:
Time is running unbelievably fast, It feels like yesterday was January and last week was 2019.
This is what we shipped during our previous sprint which we have 4 weeks long.
- Check out our new product switching menu on the left (web and mobile landscape).
- We added search to the features page.
- We completely changed all states of features. Maybe in the future we make it configurable.
- We launched our production environment. No matter what experiments we run on our staging servers, the service will be up and running.
- Navigating on pages was not good at all, and implementing bread crumbs was complicated, we decided to use modal dialog windows. Would love to hear your feedback on this.
- Inside the sprint view you can now edit spint's status.
- The feedback module has been reworked and now you can attach your feedbacks to features. A contact will be added to your list of contacts and pushed to your CRM when we release CRM integrations.
- When editing a feature you can now add required activities for that feature like: a blog post, a webinar, documentation update, sales team training. social media update. Also before designing the feeature, you can add a link to a mockup to the field that we added for this.
- Features in the list (and on Kanban board) with higher than normal priorities will be shown on top and will have a red badge on it.
- For public features you can add comments inside the app and make them either public or private.
- Added pagination to the top of all pages.