2019 has been very exciting. Also It's been very difficult in different ways, but we've gone through.
Here's what we've achieved
- I've been thinking about the idea of a Customer Experience platform and more I was thinking, more details I was thinking through and ideas coming to my head.
- I visited Business of Software in Cambridge, UK which was very enlightning and motivating.
- My mate liked the idea of the project and joined the next day.
- We worked hard nights and weekends and in November started dog fooding our own app and abandoned everything we used before.
- We've designed and built the architcture of the SaaS application.
- Despite hundreds of bugs we fixed, numerous features that we never filed in our app, we've rolled out several major features like public roadmaps, customer defined subdomains per roadmap.
- We've gone through rebranding. That was easy since nobody knows about us.
- Finally, we've added Dark mode.
We enjoyed every moment of working on the app, change we made and every error we discovered.
Happy New Year!
Let's make even more in 2020!